Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We use the information you provide to Donnelly Marketing Group to market and promote our products, services, and other offerings. For example, we use the information, like your email or physical address, to send information or Donnelly Marketing Group content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business. We use this information to promote the use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences.
We may also reach out to you via telephone to ask about other Donnelly Marketing Group products or services you may be interested in. If you have a call scheduled with a Donnelly Marketing Group representative, we may record and transcribe the call. You will be notified prior to the call that the call is being recorded, and you will be offered an opportunity to opt-out of having the call recorded.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate,complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.